Monday, November 29, 2010

Finale?

Okay so I just commented on the blog post about women and I decided to add a final post/blog of my own on the same subject matter from another perspective. Unfortunately I couldnt get the embedded code so you'll just have to click on the link. Gloria Steinem speaks at the Tulsa Community College and addresses feminism & religion, women's positions, and politics, etc. Feminism is often misunderstood in every spectrum, not just religion, so I thought this vid would shed some light on the issue. Other than that.....Happy Holidays to everyone! Season's greetings & Merry Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcAaQfPliRo&playnext=1&list=PL91A164B4C582FBDA&index=22

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thank you for all your blog posts, and comments in class this semester. I, particularly, have always been very close minded to the ideas of feminism. Thank you for showing me that feminism and christianity, can indeed, go hand in hand. You are a lovely example of both. CONGRATS on graduating in 8 days. Keep in touch and let me know what you do for grad school and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can be considered a radical feminist on some issues, but there are a lot of things some feminist support that I don't.....especially if it conflicts w/ my Christian beliefs. As always, I am a Christian first, everything else falls behind. I'll be sure to keep in touch! Thanks doll! God Bless...see ya on fb! lol

    ReplyDelete